Have you received the kernel security check failure error on your Windows 11 computer? This post includes numerous strategies for dealing with the BSOD error. This post will teach you three alternative solutions to this mistake. The first option is to install the Windows update on your Windows 11 machine.
Meanwhile, the second option is to run an SFC (System File Checker) scan on the computer. However, the final answer in this approach includes running the Windows Memory Diagnostic program. Finally, this tutorial includes a FAQ section that addresses some of the most often-asked concerns about this problem.
By running Windows Update, you may resolve the Kernel Security Check Failure error on Windows 11.
This BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure problem is most likely caused by an earlier version of the Windows 11 operating system. In truth, this error might be caused by a defect in the current version of the operating system. As a result, the problem may have been resolved in future upgrades. As a result, performing the Windows update on your Windows 11 PC should resolve this issue.
The steps below show you how to install the Windows update on your Windows 11 machine.
- Right-click the Start menu button on your Windows 11 taskbar and select Settings.
- When Settings is open, on the left pane, select Windows Update.
- Then, in the window’s right pane, click Check for updates.
- Then, Windows should begin looking for any available updates online. If any updates are available, you will be requested to install them.
- After upgrading your computer, restart it, and the BSOD problem should be gone. If the issue persists, try the other options in this article.
SFC Scan Can Resolve Kernel Security Check Failure Errors in Windows 11
A corrupt system file might produce this BSOD error Kernel Security Check Failure in some instances. If this is the case, running the SFC scan on Windows 11 should resolve the problem.
To run the SFC scan on your PC, follow the steps below.
- Click the Search button in the Windows 11 taskbar.
- Then, in the search box above, type “cmd prompt.” Then, right-click Command Prompt in the Best match column and select Run as administrator.
- As a result, you will get a User Account Control popup asking if you want to allow the program to make modifications to your device; choose Yes to proceed.
- The Command Prompt program should then launch. As a result, enter the following command and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Restart your Windows 11 PC after the SFC scan is finished. Hopefully, this BSOD fault will be addressed.
If it still needs to be resolved, check the final solution in this tutorial.
Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool to resolve the Kernel Security Check Failure Error on Windows 11.
A memory problem might also cause this Kernel Security Check Failure error. As a result, running the Windows Memory Diagnostic program should resolve the issue. Follow the steps below to run the Windows Memory Diagnostic program on your Windows 11 PC.
- On your Windows 11 taskbar, press the Search button. Then, in the search box, type “windows memory diagnostic” and choose the Windows Memory Diagnostic program from the results.
- Then, choose Restart now and check for issues.
- Before selecting this option, ensure you have saved whatever you are working on.
- This BSOD problem should be resolved by restarting your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions fixing the Resolution of the Kernel Security Check Failure Error in Windows 11
1. What Is the Root Cause of the Kernel Security Check Failure Error?
Several factors can cause this mistake. However, some of the most common causes of this problem include an outdated Windows operating system and faulty system files.
2. Is the Kernel Security Check Failure Error a BSOD?
The kernel security check failure error is classified as a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).
3. Is it possible for RAM to cause a Kernel Security Check Failure Error?
Yes, the kernel security check failure BSOD problem might be caused by insufficient RAM or a memory-related issue.
4. What Is A Computer Kernel?
The kernel is an essential part of every operating system. It acts as a bridge between the PC’s hardware and its operations.
5. Is the kernel a piece of hardware or software?
The kernel is system software that is part of a computer’s operating system.
My Last Thoughts on fixing the Kernel Security Check Failure Error in Windows 11
ALSO SEE: Install and Watch FrankSpeech on Roku
It might be inconvenient to receive the kernel security check failure error on your Windows 11 machine. Nonetheless, this tutorial has supplied several alternatives to resolve this BSOD issue. We discovered how to resolve the problem by performing the Windows update on the Windows 11 PC. This instruction also showed us how to fix the problem by running the SFC scan and the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool.