How do you get your lost Snapchat streak back? Snapchat’s numerous entertainment features include “Snapstreak.” Snapstreak requires you to commit to sending at least one photo or video snap to someone every day within 24 hours. The goal is to keep the highest possible streak score by swapping daily.
When a user’s streak is ready to expire, Snapchat sends them a notification, or they get lost on a Snapchat streak back (close to the 24-hour mark). However, maintaining your line is not always easy. So, get your Snapchat streak back. If this has happened to you, stay reading to learn how to regain your line.
What you should be aware of
Make sure you have a legitimate claim before you begin the recovery process.
How do you get your lost Snapchat streak back? To keep a Snapstreak going, two people must work daily to send Snaps. So, to keep your line going, you must do the following:
- Send a photo to a friend at least once per 24 hours—messages, photographs, or videos from memories will not be counted.
- Get and open a snap from the same friend inside the same 24-hour timeframe.
- Sending and receiving snaps from the same person: A group message will not be counted.
If you’ve followed the rules and still don’t have your Snapstreak, you can restore it by following the above steps.
Get your Snapchat streak back
If your Snapchat app was recently updated or if you’ve noticed Snaps that don’t appear as read, take screenshots and save them to your phone’s gallery (or any other bug).
How to Get Over a Snapchat Streak
The reason for a Snapstreak ending is not always beyond one’s control.
How do you get your lost Snapchat streak back? If you believe you followed the Snapstreak guidelines and your line ended in error, you can begin the recovery process from your Snap account by doing the following:
- First, open your Snapchat account after signing in.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Settings.”
- At the bottom, navigate to the “Supports” area.
- “I Need Help,” followed by “Snapstreaks.”
- From the “What if my Snapstreak has vanished?” menu, select “Let us know.”
- “My Snapstreaks have vanished,” choose.
- Fill out the form as soon as possible, giving as much information as possible.
- Click “Send” to submit your form.
Snapchat is unlikely to assist if the hourglass emoji appeared before your streak ended. However, you can improve your case by filling out the “What information should we know?” section of the form.
You can also seek assistance from Snapchat’s support website
These are the methods to regaining your Snapchat streak.
- Navigate to Snapchat’s Help page.
- “Contact Us” should be chosen.
- Under the “How can we assist” area, select “My Snapstreaks have vanished.”
- Fill out the form as soon as possible, including as many details as possible.
- To submit, click “Send.”
If you saw the hourglass emoji before your streak ended, Snapchat may be unable to assist you. However, you can support your case for recovery in the form’s “What information should we know?” section.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
What exactly are streaks, and how do they function?
A Snapstreak occurs when you and a friend exchange direct snaps (not chat) for more than three days. So how do you get your lost Snapchat streak back? When you accomplish particular streak milestones, you will be awarded these one-of-a-kind emojis:
- After three days, this sign will show that you are on a Snapstreak.
- When you’ve been on a Snapstreak for 100 days in a row, the 100 emoji appears.
- The mountain emoji: The criteria for obtaining this award are unknown because Snapchat has yet to announce them.
- Some Snapchat users claim to have seen it at some point during an incredibly long span.
- All emojis and the number of streak days appear next to your Snapstreak partner’s name. If you skip a day, it will be reset to zero.
You’ll see a variety of emojis during your Snapstreak. So get your Snapchat streak back. The hourglass emoji should be avoided since it signifies that your Snapstreak is about to expire. If you want to keep continuing, send a snap to a buddy or ask them to send one to you.
What doesn’t count as a Snapstreak?
The five types of interactions listed below will not affect your Snapstreak:
- Interaction with your Snapstreak buddy via text does not contribute to your streak.
- Snaps sent to a group conversation will not be counted toward your Snapstreak. Snapshots must be sent one at a time.
- Stories: Daily story recordings will not count towards your Snapstreak even if your friend views them.
- Spectacles: Using Snapchat Spectacles to send content to your streak companion will not boost your Snapstreak.
- Memories: It is not a Snapstreak interaction to share memories with a streak friend.
- To keep your snap streak going, keep things simple. Only email each other photographs or videos.
Is there a Snapchat customer service phone number that I may call?
Snapchat does not have a customer support phone number. Instead, you must contact them for answers to questions and problem solutions using their “Contact Us” page.
Will Snapchat Support help me regain my Snapstreak?
It all depends on why you lost your Snapstreak in the first place and whether your claim is legitimate. Get your Snapchat streak back. However, by following the above procedures, many users have successfully restored their Snapstreak. You’d likely receive it back if you lost your Snapstreak due to a company error.
Should I notify Snapchat that I noticed the hourglass timer?
It is a common question, and we’ve found that it’s best, to be honest with the organization while filling out the form. If you see the hourglass but cannot respond with a snap due to a lack of cellular service or an app issue, please notify Snapchat.
Keeping Your Snap Streaks
How do you get your lost Snapchat streak back? The Snapstreaking feature will undoubtedly bring out your competitive side while also keeping you intrigued by the program. The platform displays a numerical line and sends reminders when a snap is not received within 24 hours. If you are interested in how you hang up, see who currently holds the record for the longest Snapchat streak.
Even if you and your partner are on top of your game, something beyond your control, such as network issues, could end your Snapchat streak. If you miss a snap and neither side is to blame, you can request that Snapchat restore your streak and resume where you left off.
Reclaim Your Snapchat Snapstreak!
That concludes our tutorial on recovering Snapstreak in Snapchat. Even if you failed to send Snaps to keep the Snapstreak going, you might include that information in the support ticket’s “What information should we know?” textbox. So, hope for the best that the firm restores your Snapstreak. Even in such forgetful situations, Snapstreaks have been converted with ease.
However, you will unlikely to regain your streak if you make this a habit. Good luck, and do let us know whether you were able to reclaim your Snapstreak in the comments section below.