Is your Audio Crackling Windows 10 when you play multimedia content? This tutorial provides two alternative solutions that can assist you in resolving the issue. In particular, I will demonstrate how to resolve audio crackling in Windows 10 by switching to the high-performance power plan. In addition, I will show you how to resolve the issue of Audio Crackling Windows 10 by upgrading your computer’s audio driver.
Finally, at the end of this guide, you will find a FAQ section. This section aims to answer some frequently asked questions about this topic. Switching to the High-Performance Power Plan will resolve Audio Crackling Windows 10. Inadequate speakers might be the cause of the Audio Crackling Windows 10 on your PC. As a result, to remedy the problem, you must configure your PC to run on a high-performance power plan.
How To Resolve issue of Audio Crackling Windows 10
Follow the steps below mentioned to complete this activity Audio Crackling Windows 10.
Warning! When you set your computer to run on a High-Performance power plan, your battery will drain faster.
- Select and click Power Options from the menu that appears when you right-click the battery symbol on the right side of your Windows 10 taskbar.
- When the Power Options box appears, select Create a power plan in the left pane.
- Only select Create a power plan if the High-Performance power plan isn’t visible on the first Power Options screen that appears. However, if the High-Performance power plan is available on the page, pick it as described in step 5 below.
- When the Create a Power Plan screen appears, pick High-Performance. Then, under the plan name, change the text box to “High performance” and click the Next button.
- Then, as seen in the image below, click Create.
- You will be returned to the Power Options page after hitting the Create button. The high-performance power plan will be selected there.
I hope this method solves the problem. If that didn’t work, try the next solution down below.
Updating Audio Drivers Can Resolve Audio Crackling Windows 10
One of the probable causes of Windows 10 audio cracking is that the audio drivers on the PC are out of date. All you need to do in such a situation is upgrade the audio driver.
To accomplish this Audio Crackling Windows 10, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Select Device Manager from the list that appears when you right-click the Start menu.
- Locate and double-click Sound, video, and gaming controllers in the Device Manager window.
- Then, right-click the audio device on your computer and select Update Driver.
- Then, in the box that appears, select Search automatically for drivers.
- By doing so, Windows 10 will search the internet for the most recent driver and immediately install it on your computer. Therefore, ensure that your computer is connected to the internet during this process.
- Finally, if you have several audio devices listed under Sound, video, and gaming controllers, repeat steps 3–5 for each. After that, restart your PC to see whether the problem has been repaired.
Fixing Audio Crackling Windows 10: Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is my computer’s Audio Crackling Windows 10?
If the audio on your computer stutters, it might be because the sound driver does not support the current audio format. It might indicate that anything went wrong with your PC’s audio enhancement.
2. Why is my laptop’s Audio Crackling Windows 10?
There might be various causes for your computer’s audio to crackle. For example, it might be a hardware issue (faulty speakers), an outdated audio driver, or incorrect audio settings.
In addition to these factors, audio crackling in Windows may be caused by insufficient power delivery. So, changing your PC’s power plan to “High Performance” may help to eliminate the Audio Crackling Windows 10 sounds.
3. Why is the audio on my laptop distorted?
If the volume on your PC is too loud, the audio from any content you play may be distorted or scratchy.
4. How Do I Update Windows 10 Audio Drivers?
a) From the Windows 10 Start menu, select Device Manager.
b) Double-click Sound, video, and gaming controllers in the Device Manager.
c) Next, right-click on your computer’s audio device and select Update Driver.
d) When you’re finished, choose Search automatically for drivers from the Update Driver box that appears. Then, Windows 10 will automatically search the internet for the most recent driver and install it on your computer.
5. How Do I Optimize the Audio on Windows 10?
In Windows 10, there are various techniques to improve audio. One of these methods is to set your computer’s power plan to high performance.
My Last Thoughts on Audio Crackling Windows 10
Why is my audio crackling has been a significant issue with Windows 10. In addition, numerous people have attempted to remedy the problem with their methods.
However, by following the precise answers and screenshots in this article, you should be able to resolve the issue of Windows 10 Audio Crackling once and for all. In particular, I mentioned a solution that entails switching to the high-performance power plan in this tutorial. We also discussed fixing the problem by upgrading the computer’s audio driver.