When Hulu is up and running, you can watch as many movies and TV shows as you like. Unfortunately, when it quits working, you will see a slew of unpleasant error messages. Playback failure is a common problem that many individuals confront.
All devices, including smart TVs, Xbox, and PlayStation, experience playback failure. An issue can occasionally arise, followed by an error code. An error code can be helpful since it helps you pinpoint the source of the problem. For example, people have recently reported seeing the error code P-EDU125 on Hulu.
What causes the Hulu error P-EDU125?
Apple devices are synonymous with the P-EDU125 error. In other words, it will appear if you use an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. But what exactly does the Hulu error code p-edu125 mean? The code refers to your payment or subscription plan. Many people experience it after switching to a new plan. It may also occur if your billing information is out of date. Fortunately, there are several solutions to this problem.
Resolving the P-EDU125 error on Hulu
If you receive the error P-EDU125
1. Update your Payment Details
To update your Hulu billing information, follow these steps:
- First, enter your username and password for access Hulu.com.
- Hover over your account name at the top of the page.
- Firstly, the Account must be selected.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions area on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select Update Payment Information.
- Choose your desired payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal)
- Enter your new billing information
- Click the Submit button.
Return to the video and try again after correcting your billing information.
2. Switch your billing information from a third party to Hulu
If you get the p-edu125 error on your iPhone, you should consider switching your billing plan from iTunes to Hulu. Take the following steps:
- Launch iTunes.
- Please sign in to your Account.
- Choose Account.
- Navigate to My Account.
- Under Payment Information, click Manage Payments.
Make all of the changes necessary to transition away from third-party billing. After you’ve made your changes, click Done to save them.
3. Cancel your Hulu subscription and then resubscribe
If the error occurs after your billing cycle, cancel it and subscribe again. You can accomplish this by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit Hulu.com.
- Log into your Account.
- Navigate to your Account page.
- Select Cancel under Your Account.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
Hulu will send you a confirmation once you’ve done it. After that, you can access material until the billing cycle expires if you have a few days left. After that, however, the service will no longer charge you.
You will then need to subscribe afresh using the instructions outlined below.
- Start Your Free Trial by clicking the button.
- Choose your favorite plan from the list offered.
- Enter a valid email address, password, and contact information.
- Select your desired payment method.
- Fill in your billing details.
- Click the Submit button.
After submitting, you must log into a supported device and customize your Account. While this procedure may appear laborious, it is one of the most effective for resolving error P-EDU125.
If you can’t view Hulu due to error code P-EDU125, make sure your billing information is up to current. Consider moving your billing information from a third party to Hulu as well. Another option is to cancel your current subscription and then resubscribe. Finally, contact the support team for more assistance if all else fails.