What Does It Mean When You Say “Pandora Keeps Crashing” or Pandora Not Working on Android? Error Pandora Not Working on Android implies that – Your Pandora app will close by itself upon launching or doing any other action. This application will continue to annoy you by doing so.
However, you will feel even more powerless when you don’t know why this problem occurs on your Android smartphone. So, are you prepared to learn why the “Pandora Not Working on Android?” issue? If so, please continue reading this blog.
Why Does My Pandora Not Working?
What’s more, if you’re serious about resolving any problem, you must understand its root causes. There are several potential explanations for this problem. However, I will examine a few of them in this section. Existing applications prevent the Pandora Not Working app from functioning correctly.
Specific programs on your Android phone are not functioning correctly or are interfering with the playback. This error might be the result of a problem with the firmware. Determine if the issue is Wi–Fi or internal. After understanding this problem’s sources, it is much easier to resolve it swiftly. Now is the time to learn how to resolve Android’s “Pandora stops when I open another app” error.
How Do I Resolve the “Pandora Not Working” Error on Android?
Always remember one thing whenever you encounter any error: investigate its root causes. It is because, after identifying the root causes, you can combat the problem by using the appropriate solutions.
#1: Restart Your Android Device
It is one Android’s most straightforward solutions to the “Pandora Not Working” issue. Your device must be restarted if you encounter an error. Restarting the device can often resolve minor difficulties.
Now, follow these steps:
- First, hold the power button until the pop–up menu displays.
- Select the Restart option and press OK.
#2. Clear the cache of the application
By emptying your app’s cache, you can resolve this problem of Pandora Not Working. This method assists several Android users in resolving the “Pandora Not Working on Android car” error.
Apply the following steps:
- On the Home screen Button, go to Settings >> Applications.
- Click the App manager.
- Install the Pandora app
- Then, locate and choose Storage.
Under the storage section, touch Clear Cache and then click Clear Data. The following troubleshooting step is to reinstall the problematic application. Thus, you can eliminate chronic troubles while performing other tasks on your smartphone.
#3: Reinstall your Pandora app
If the earlier troubleshooting techniques do not work for you, use the following method to resolve the difficulty. Uninstall and reinstall the Pandora application. It will assist you in resolving the “Pandora Not Working” issue.
Listed below are the steps:
- From the Home screen, go to Settings >> Applications.
- Tap on App management >> Pandora
- Now, click Uninstall and then click the OK button to confirm.
After completing the preceding procedures, you must now restart your phone. You may now reinstall the Pandora app by following the procedures shown below.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon from the Start menu.
- Here, put ‘Pandora’ in the search box. Next, select the Pandora app and touch Install.
- Now, you may examine app permissions and tap Accept.
- The following troubleshooting step is reinstalling the problematic application.
- Thus, you can eliminate chronic troubles while performing other tasks on your smartphone.
#4. Disable the power-saving mode
Deactivating the power-saving mode may also assist in resolving this problem or issue. Therefore, turn off your power-saving mode by following the instructions below:
- First, launch the Settings application and then choose “Device Maintenance.”
- Here, beneath the window, you should tap “Battery.”
After completing the above procedures, the power-saving mode will be disabled. Ensure that you disable the power-saving mode of all third-party applications.
#5: Delete the cache partition
You can try other solutions to resolve this persistent Pandora Not Working problem, which always irritates you. Start by following the instructions below:
- Start by turning off your phone.
- Now, press the Power button and Volume down button for 10 seconds.
- Because your phone is in bootloader mode, you must press the Volume Down button twice to enter recovery mode.
- Select Recovery Mode using the Power button to put your Android device into recovery mode.
- You must use the Volume Up & Down buttons to choose “Wipe Cache Partition.”
- Finally, tap the Power button to clean your phone’s cache partition.
#6. Turn off the high-definition audio.
To resolve Pandora Not Working skipping difficulties, you must disable all of your high-quality audio. Please follow the procedures below if you wish to learn how to do so.
- Open the Pandora app, tap your profile, and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Then, you must pick “Audio Quality & Download” once more and deselect “Higher Quality Audio.”
#7. Perform a factory reset on your smartphone.
This approach is dangerous, as resetting your Android phone to factory settings would wipe everything on your device. However, I believe this method will be helpful for you. Therefore you should implement it on your device.
Before doing a factory reset, remember to save a copy of all your data in a secure location. I’ve outlined the methods for performing a factory reset below:
Follow the instructions below to do a factory reset:
- Then, in the Settings menu, choose “Backup & Reset.”
- Following that, you will receive a “Factory data reset.”
- Select it and then choose “Reset device” to finalize the operation.
This solution is effective and will help you solve the Pandora Not Working on andriod.
#8. Backup Your Data And Perform A Master Reset
Master reset on Android will undoubtedly assist in resolving the “Pandora Not Working or crashing by itself” issue. Before doing a master reset, however, you must create a backup of your important data. When you execute a master reset, all existing data on your phone will be erased.
Remember to delete your Google account from your device since you may be locked out of your phone after doing a master reset if you don’t. Follow the instructions given below:
Create a backup of your essential files on the internal memory. If you have logged in to your Google account, you must activate Anti-theft and may need your Google credentials to complete the Master reset.
- First, turn off your gadget.
- Press hold the Volume up and Bixby keys and then press and hold the Power button.
- As soon as the Android logo appears, release all keys.
- It would be best to repeatedly press the Volume down button to do a factory reset/data wipe.
- Now, select by pressing the Power button.
- Press the Volume-down button until the option to delete all user information is highlighted.
- Press the Power button to choose and initiate the master reset
- After completing the master reset procedure, “Restart/reboot your device immediately” is underlined.
- Finally, press and hold the Power button to restart your Android device.
Now, the instructions for deleting the Google account are provided. Follow the specified steps to learn how to accomplish this:
- Launch the Apps tray by scrolling to the top of the Home screen and tapping the space.
- Settings > Cloud and accounts > Accounts > Google may be accessed by selecting the corresponding menus.
- If you have many accounts, you must repeat the instructions for each one.
- Click the three-dot button to delete your account.
FAQs – Pandora Not Working
How can I get the Pandora Mac app?
To get the Pandora desktop program, visit pandora.com/desktop. You must be running macOS 10.10 or above. Once the program has been downloaded, launch the installer and follow the setup instructions. Remember that you need your Pandora radio login information to use the program.
Does exist a Pandora desktop application?
Yes, Pandora also has a desktop application.
Does Pandora have a Windows 10 app?
Yes, it is available for download on the Microsoft Store.
What does the Pandora app do?
You may create personalized radio stations on Pandora based on your preferred artist or song. Once you select a song or artist as a seed, Pandora will automatically assemble and play similar music.
Is Pandora a safe app?
Yes, it is secure and safe for usage.