Pandora is one of the most amazing music streaming platforms. Unlike its competitors, which require users to choose individual tracks or playlists, Pandora chooses songs, albums, and podcasts based on the user’s preferences.
The app’s distinct approach to the streaming sector has amassed the company a large following. However, problems are unavoidable if Pandora App Is Not Working, no matter how hard Pandora works to provide a pleasant experience for its users. Most of these issues may be solved in under a minute without contacting customer service, while others need assistance. Whatever Pandora error code you encounter, the remedies are simple to implement.
1. Pandora App Is Not Working
It is the most common glitch among subscribers who access the service over Wi-Fi. Typically, your phone comes with an antenna to connect to the Wi-Fi router.
If this antenna fails and Pandora App Is Not Working, your Pandora app will keep telling you it is waiting to connect. To see if this is correct;
- Go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then turn it off.
- Turn a few minutes before turning it back on and attempting to open the app.
- If it doesn’t work, try resetting your device’s network connections. This operation will erase all prior VPN, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connections.
- Enter the passwords again, then check to see if the Pandora app is still glitching.
If you Pandora App Is Not Working still after following the steps above, the issue may be with your Wi-Fi connection rather than the app. The app will not be able to communicate if the Wi-Fi connection fluctuates or is very weak.
- To test, connect to another network that appears to be more trustworthy.
- If the problem persists, exit the app and re-enter it.
- If the problem is with the antenna, you’ll need to see an iPhone repair professional to replace it.
2. The Pandora app on the iPhone does not work.
Nothing can be solved by resetting your iPhone. So, if your Pandora app won’t load or Pandora App Is Not Working in connection, restart your phone, and the glitch should go away.
It is mainly because restarting your phone allows all apps and software to reset.
It is how you do it
- First, keep the power button pressed for at least three seconds.
- On the screen, a slider will appear. To turn off your device, swipe the red icon to the left.
- Allow your iPhone device to turn off for around two minutes before turning it back on.
- To turn it on, push the power button until the Apple logo is displayed on the screen.
Open the Pandora app, which should now be operational. If not, follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the next section.
3. Pandora app would not launch, is unresponsive, crashes frequently, and is buffering
You may need to troubleshoot if you’ve tried rebooting your device and resetting your Wi-Fi, and the Pandora app is still acting up.
Here’s how it’s done:
- First, you must delete all app data. On the phone’s screen, press the menu button (not the app)
- Navigate to settings and then tap the app’s icon. Scroll until you see the Pandora app, then tap it.
- It will allow you to force stop, disable, uninstall, or precise app data from storage. Tap the Clear data from storage button.
- Return to your phone’s home screen and log into the Pandora app; everything should be OK again.
If you are still having issues, try the following:
- If you have an external memory or SD card, make sure Pandora is in the phone’s local memory. When stored on external devices, the app does not work optimally.
- If you usually use the battery optimization function, exclude the Pandora app or disable the feature entirely until your app is operating.
- You could also experiment with decreasing your audio quality settings. To do so, go to the Pandora homepage, touch on the profile icon, locations, and sound, and uncheck the option labeled high-quality audio.
Have you resolved an issue with Pandora?
If your Pandora App Is Not Working, the above remedies should encounter any minor issues. However, if you’ve tried these and the bugs persist, try updating the app since some updates include fixes for some of the most common problems. Also, your issue may be somewhat personal, so Pandora’s customer service will be more than happy to assist.