When you are on your PS4 console to play a game, you are greeted with a Error Code CE-34878-0 r notice. You’ve tried every available fix, yet the Error Code CE-34878-0 problem code persists. If you are experiencing the CE-34878-0 PS4 problem while playing your favorite FiFA22, Warzone, or Cyberpunk game, you are not alone. Many people have encountered this Playstation Error Code CE-34878-0 in every game they attempted to play.
Why am I getting the Error Code CE-34878-0 message?
Most users believe this problem is caused by missing libraries, improperly inserted apps, or contaminated framework documents. However, the creators have supplied no information to explain why this PS4 problem number is happening.
How to Resolve the PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0 in 2022
9 Ways To Fix PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0 :
1. Reboot your PS4 Firmware:
Before proceeding to the more technical aspects, you should first restart your PS4 console; there is a chance that by doing so, you will no longer see the error number Error Code CE-34878-0 . The steps are as follows:
- First, turn off your PS4 console completely.
- Turn off your PS4 controller completely.
- Reboot your PS4 System and then your PS4 controller.
- Try to launch the game and see whether it works.
2. Remove the Current Game Status
Delete the game’s current status from the PS4’s hard drive and the Playstation Plus Cloud. The damage that often occurs to the files that were open at the time of the crash, the game status is also destroyed at first and then usually synchronized with the Playstation cloud.
If you continue using the damaged saved game, it will cause other crashes like Error Code CE-34878-0 , affecting other portions of the console’s hard drive!
3: Rebuild your database
Enter your PS4’s safety mode and select menu item 5 to reload the database. Repeat this process several times in succession; ideally, this approach will be helpful in repairing any damage to the file system structure on the console’s HDD caused by the crash.
4: Update the Firmware on your PS4 System.
Updating your PS4 console is critical to avoiding crashes and displaying the error number Error Code CE-34878-0 . If you haven’t upgraded your PS4 console, this is most likely the source of the Ce-34878-0 error code. Keep your console updated since it is always a good idea to have the most recent version of your console’s Firmware to ensure it works properly. Take the following steps:
Connect your gaming console to the internet.
- Please navigate to the settings option on your PS4 home screen and select it.
- Locate and select the system software update from the settings menu.
- Allow the PS4 to check for available system software updates.
- Allow it to install if there is one.
- Restart your PS4 once the Firmware has been updated.
- After you’ve completed all of the procedures, restart your game to see if the problem Error Code CE-34878-0 has vanished.
5: Reinstall the game on your PlayStation 4.
If merely restarting your PS4 and restarting the game does not work and show Error Code CE-34878-0 , you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Before uninstalling the game, save the game data. Take the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management on your PS4.
- Choose saved data in system storage if you want to keep it on your PS4 System, or choose saved data on a USB Storage device if you have plugged the USB drive into your PS4.
- To finish, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Following that, navigate to PS4 settings > System Storage Management > Applications.
- Indicate and emphasize the game that occurs.
- Select Delete from the options menu.
- Restart your PlayStation 4 console.
- Reinstall the game, then try running it to see whether it works.
6: Insert the original HDD ( Hard drive discs)
Upgrading the HDD may also affect game performance. To resolve this issue of Error Code CE-34878-0 , reinstall the original HDD in your PS4 console. A USB device with FAT32 or exFAT format and enough storage space is required. If you don’t have enough space to backup data, skip backing up the application data. Take the following steps:
- Insert the backup USB storage device.
- Navigate to System> Back up and restore.
- Confirm the data you want to back up. If you don’t back up your applications, you’ll have to download or reinstall them when/if you restore them from the backup you’re making.
- Change the name of the backup. After that, highlight Back up and tap the X button.
- Wait a few seconds for the process to complete.
- Install the original HDD on your PS4 after the backup.
- Try running your game after installation to see if it works.
7: PS4 initialization
By restarting the PS4, the error code CE-34878-0 will be removed. This strategy works for a large number of PS4 users. However, initialization deletes all users and their data from the System and any data saved on the system storage.
Because initialization deletes all of your information and settings, make a backup of your data and settings before proceeding.
- Navigate to Settings > Initialization > PS4 Initialization.
- Choose Full.
- To finish, follow the instructions.
After that, restore all of your backup data and reinstall the app and games before launching the game.
8: Unplug the PS Camera
The instructions for disconnecting the PS4 camera are as follows:
- Turn off the gadget by going to PS4 settings > devices.
- Turn off the camera and restart your console.
- Settings > User > Login Settings
- Deselect the option to enable face recognition.
9: Contact PS support for assistance.
Even after installing all of the following changes, I still get the error code CE-34878-0 while attempting to run the game. Don’t worry; if doing everything doesn’t help you solve the problem, you should call PS customer service for assistance.
The Last Word
The tips above are essentially how to cure the Error Code CE-34878-0 problem on PS4 that the tech mania team can present. Please select one to repair the System from the Error Code CE-34878-0 fault. I hope you find it beneficial.