How to Create Apple ID Account without a Credit Card Apple ID is a feature created by a large phone firm to increase the security of personal devices. It aids in ensuring that the login procedure is valid and performed by an authorized user. This function is free; all the users must create an account on the authentication feature’s website. The traditional method of creating an account is to provide your credit card details. But, fortunately, you can get around it. In the section below, we shall discover how to Create Apple ID Account without a credit card in 2022. Take note of the actions that will be outlined, and this security feature will be added to your devices.
Even if registering your credit card account is frequently necessary, many people cannot offer such information. They only sometimes have credit cards. Consumers also wish to keep their credit card accounts private for various reasons, such as security concerns. Thanks to the actions outlined in the next section, you no longer need to be concerned about this detail.
How to Create Apple ID Account on a PC and Other Devices Without a Credit Card
Before understanding how to Create Apple ID Account without a credit card in 2022, you must understand why this application is necessary. On the other hand, this identification tool will assist in customizing Apple devices, particularly when utilizing new gadgets. If you use your ID to optimize your app browsing experience, you might obtain a personalized experience while entering Apple Store. The ID must be registered to receive customer care from the firm if the user has an issue with their equipment. There are further advantages to having this authentication mechanism.
First, we’ll go through how to Create Apple ID Account on a computer without needing a credit card. The process is carried out by simply opening iTunes on the PC. Because the ID is required to use this software, it is also the means to create an iTunes account with Unused Credit Card Numbers That Work 2022.
Here are the actions you can take to do this.
- Access iTunes on your desktop or laptop computer, then go to the iTunes Store. It is critical to ensure that the flag on the bottom of your screen is the flag of the nation in which you reside.
- Download any free item from the shop, such as a song. Click the “Get” button.
- When the iTunes Store asks for your existing ID and password, select “Create Apple ID Account.”
- Choose “Continue.”
- Read the User Agreement carefully and click “Agree.”
- Select the username and password you will use to access your ID account in the future. Please make a note of this information or keep it elsewhere.
- At the end of the registration process, provide your birthday.
- Choose “Continue.”
- Select “None” on the Payment Method and Billing Address details page.
- When you click “Continue,” a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
- Verify your Apple ID account by following the link in your inbox.
- The Apple ID account is available to use after it has been validated.
How to Create Apple ID Account without a Credit Card Using the iTunes App
You now know how to Create Apple ID Account without a credit card on a personal computer or laptop using the iTunes software. Other Apple devices, such as your smartphone, can also be used to create an ID account. To do so, follow these procedures.
- Go to the App Store, iBooks, or iTunes Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose any program, book, or music that is available for free.
- Click “+Get” next to the item you’re downloading, and then click again.
- When the program asks for your existing ID and password, select “Create Apple ID.”
- Create a new ID and password to access your account in the future.
Make sure that you keep these login credentials.
- When prompted for payment details, select “None.”
- If you click “Continue,” you will get a verification email at the registered email address.
- To validate your account, follow the instructions.
- Once validated, the Apple ID is available to use.
The two ways described above are utilized to create an Apple ID without a credit card in 2022. But what if the user already has an account?
Is it feasible to delete the existing account’s credit card information? The approach below is for iPhone and iPad users.
- Select “Settings.”
- Select “Apple ID Profile.”
- Navigate to “Payment & Shipping.”
- Remove your current information by selecting “Payment method.” Users using iOS 10.2 or earlier versions should select “None” to delete the current payment method.
- Select “Save” or “Done.”
By following these procedures, you may effortlessly accomplish it from a PC or a MacBook.
- Go to iTunes.
- Choose “Account,” then “View My Account.”
- Enter your username and password.
- Select “View Account.”
- Go to “Payment Type” and then “Edit.”
- To delete the current payment method, select “None.”
- Click the “Done” button.
A Potential Error While Registering an Create Apple ID Account
Users may not see the option “None” on the registration procedures described above when requested to give payment information.
There are several causes behind this. First, the choice will be unavailable if the user is under 18. This option will not be available if you have any outstanding balances on the iTunes Store or App Store. If you use the iTunes Store or App Store for the first time, the “None” option will also be concealed from you.
Another reason you didn’t see “None” as a payment choice when you created an account is because you still have active subscriptions, such as an Apple Music subscription. Before having such an option, you must first cancel your membership. If you do not live in the nation where your billing address is registered, you will not have access to this option.
These are the numerous platforms that may be used to Create Apple ID Account without a credit card in 2022. A possible bug, frequently the inaccessible “None” option on the payment details page, is also described. You must first address the issue preventing you from finding that choice.