Disney Plus is a fantastic platform that allows you to watch different content from any location. However, the streaming platform, like many others, is not without flaws. Disney Plus Error Code 14 is one of the most prevalent causes of Disney Plus not working. Here’s how to fix this Disney Plus Error Code 14 if you just noticed it on your TV screen.
Why does this error occur?
Disney Plus Error Code 14 appears when you are unable to connect due to reasons such as:
- You write the incorrect email address or password.
- You entered the correct password but in the incorrect case.
- An account that is no longer in use
- Cookie or cache data corruption
- Your web browser has a temporary glitch.
- Your app has a temporary bug.
- Your account has too many devices logged in.
Top fixes for the Disney Plus error code 14
Try each of these working methods one by one until the problem is solved
1. Enter the login information correctly
When Disney Plus Error Code 14 displays, you should first double-check that you have entered the correct email address and password. Occasionally, instead of an invalid login notice, the streaming service will display an error. When confirming the password, make sure to check for the appropriate circumstances. So it is since passwords are case-sensitive.
2. Modify the password
Still, having trouble logging in? You may have forgotten your password or changed it inadvertently.
- Fortunately, you may restore your login information. To accomplish this:
- Launch the Disney Plus app or navigate to disneyplus.com in your web browser.
- Go to the login screen/page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Disney will send you an email with a password reset link.
- Please make a new password using it.
Go back to your PC browser or the Disney Plus app and log in again with the new password.
3. Activate your account first
Are you new to the site? Unfortunately, the Disney Plus service is unavailable: If your account is inactive, the error 14 code may appear.
The first step is to activate it by clicking on the activation link supplied to your email address after signing up.
Another typical cause of Disney + error 14 is corrupted cookies and cached data. Clearing them may so fix the problem for you.
If you’re using a computer, navigate your browser’s options menu and remove the browsing data (including cookies and cache). Next, remove the supply from your phone or other streaming devices using the Disney Plus app.
5. Reinstall the Disney Plus app
Another cause of error code 14 on Disney Plus is a corrupted app. In this instance, they recommended to uninstall and reinstall it. Remove the app from your smartphone or streaming device, then install a new and up-to-date app. Then, launch it after installation and try streaming.
6. Sign in with a different device
If you are still receiving the Disney Plus Error Code 14, the streaming device you are using could be the source of the problem. Using other supported devices is an easy fix. Furthermore, PC web browsers, smartphones, tablets, and iPads are all examples. Perhaps, Smart TVs, gaming consoles, and other devices like Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, and others can also be used to view.
Have trouble accessing Disney Plus? Even if you typed the correct password, there are various causes to create issues. Fortunately, the techniques listed above can fix you in resolving error 14 on Disney Plus and resuming your viewing. However, you can contact the Disney Plus customer service center for additional troubleshooting assistance if the problem persists.