Roblox is simply an internet platform where people may play games. It does not imply being perfect. While playing games, you may encounter several issues. There are various error codes, each of which refers to a particular code. This article will go over a specific how to Fix Roblox Error Code 901. It primarily pertains to update or recovery concerns. Roblox makes no recommendations for how to remedy this issue. However, it is easily rectified using troubleshooting procedures. Please continue reading to learn more about how to Fix Roblox Error Code 901 .
What is Roblox Error Code 901?
Error Code 901 will appear whenever the Roblox app requires an update or if you are using an expired Roblox account. It may also occur while the Roblox is in recovery mode then Fix Roblox Error Code 901. The error code will be displayed, along with the message,
Authentication Error – Unable to communicate with Roblox Servers. Please try once more.
To Fix Roblox Error Code 901, this error appears if your Roblox app is out of date. This error code can also be found in the following situations:
- If you are not currently logged in to the game.
- If the game crashes when launching.
- We are closing the app while playing.
- Problems with the internet connection
- When the Roblox game is being serviced.
7 Ways How To Fix Roblox Error Code 901
The following are some solutions to the Roblox Error Code 901.
1. Upgrade the Roblox App
The Xbox gaming console’s apps are pretty simple to update.
(1) From the home screen of your Xbox system, navigate to the My Apps and Games section.
(2) Next, click the Manage button.
(3) Select the Updates option.
(4) Select Roblox from the list of available updates and continue with the upgrade.
On a PC running Windows,
(1) To begin, restart your Windows PC.
(2) Open Windows Firewall and allow the app past it. Then, check both boxes and restart the computer.
(3) Clear the caches on your Device’s browsers.
(4) Empty the app caches: quit the Roblox app and navigate to C: Users. Then, remove the Roblox folder and relaunch the app.
(5) Remove the Roblox app from your Windows PC.
(6) Finally, restart your Device and reinstall the app.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app
(1) From your Xbox home screen, navigate to the My Apps and Games section.
(2) Open the Roblox app and press the Menu button.
(3) Next, select the Manage Game and Add-ons option.
(4) Select Uninstall all to return to the main screen.
(5) Now, press the Y key and type Roblox into the search field.
(6) Get the game and install it on your system.
PC running Windows
(1) Select Programs and Features from the Control Panel.
(2) Select the Roblox app and then select Uninstall.
(3) Click the Yes button to confirm.
(4) Enter the following command by pressing Windows + E: AppDataLocal in C: Users(Your Windows Username).
(5) Remove this folder.
(6) After deleting the Roblox app, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall it on your PC.
3. Restart the console or computer
You may easily Reset your Xbox gaming system by following the easy steps below.
(1) Navigate to Settings on your console and select All Settings.
(2) Select System and then Console Info on the following screen.
(3) Select Reset Console.
(4) Select either Reset and Remove Everything or Reset but Keep My Apps and Games. If you’re having problems with your apps, choose Reset and Remove Everything.
(5) After selecting your selection, the console will begin resetting.
PC running Windows
(1) On your Windows PC, launch the Settings app.
(2) Next, select Change PC Settings.
(3) Select the Update and Recovery option, followed by Recovery.
(4) Now, click the Get Started button and follow the on-screen directions.
4. Relaunch the Roblox Game
All you have to do is close and reopen the Roblox app. Exit your game, close the app on the appropriate Device, then reopen it.
5. Restart the Device
Hold down the Xbox button on your Xbox device. Next, select the option to restart the Xbox Console.
Click the Windows button and then the Power button on your Windows PC. Choose the Restart option.
6. Update the Firmware on the Device
Here’s how to update the firmware on your Xbox.
(1) On your TV, press the Xbox button.
(2) Select the System option, followed by Settings.
(3) Select System and then Uploads & Downloads.
(4) Next, choose Console Update Available.
If any updates are available, the Xbox will install them automatically.
(1) Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
(2) Next, choose the Update and Security option.
(3) Select the Windows Update option.
(4) Finally, click the Check for Updates button.
(5) Windows will now check for and install updates.
7. Restore the Roblox account that was banned
When your account is blocked, you may also receive this error. However, there has been no official notice from Roblox that the error may occur when the report is blocked. To be unbanned from Roblox, email support.
(1) Navigate to the Roblox Users URL.
(2) In the URL, replace the User ID with your account ID. Then, you don’t need to be concerned if your account displays on the screen.
Fix Roblox Error Code 901
(1) Navigate to the Game Guide.
(2) Select Profile and System, then Settings.
(3) Click Sign-in and enter your security and passkey information.
(4) Next, choose to Change my sign-in and security options.
(5) Select one of the following options: Make it Fast or Make it Magic.
(6) An automatic sign-in with no password or passkey is now required.
Questions and Answers
1. What is Fixing Roblox Error Code 901 Server Upkeep?
It happens when the Roblox team shuts down the entire site for upgrades or maintenance. During this time, players cannot load games and will be ejected from the server. The gamers must wait until the server repair finish.
2. What does Roblox mean when it says authentication Fix Roblox Error Code 901?
It denotes communication between Roblox servers and the gaming device. It also means that your Roblox account has been banned or has expired.